Turns out I’m not the only person who’s obsessed with the definitions of “success” and “happiness.” Take a look at what’s going on around the ‘net.
- How to overcome and use failure.
- Asking yourself if you’re a success or failure is the wrong question.
- Are we focusing too much on extroverts when we define “happiness?” Introverts might argue so.
- Attitude and aptitude can have a role in success as well.
- Your success identity can stop you cold sometimes. Ah, the ego.
- How can you be successful during times when you can’t plan ahead.
- 6 reasons why we want to be successful in the first place.
- Finding your own definition of success or failure.
- The power of not giving up. An inspirational post for bloggers.
- Compilation of quotes on failure.
And my favorite quote from that last one:
“No matter how well you perform, there’s always somebody of intelligent opinion who thinks it’s lousy.” – Sir Laurence Olivier